How to Apply for SBI Clerk 2019?
Have you checked your eligibility criteria? If yes, then you have come to the right place. Here we cover all the instructions that will help you in applying for SBI clerk 2019 job position.
Basically, you have to clear two examination to get the position. The first exam is prelims and the second one is mains. Once you clear both the exams you will be recruited for the junior assistance clerk position in SBI.
The SBI online application process will start soon. The candidates can start apply from 12 April 2019 to 3rd May 2019 respectively. They can download the call letter in the first week of June for prelim exam. While for main exam July 2019. The application form for SBI clerk is available at the official website of SBI bank no offline medium is available.
The application fees for the exam is 750/- for general category and 125/- for the candidates who belongs to ST/ SC/OBC/PWD category.
The steps for applying for SBI clerk 2019:
- First, you have to head over to the official website of SBI.
- Once you reach to the official website, click to view official notification of SBI clerk 2019.
- The online application form will appear at your screen. Create an account, and then fill the mandatory details they are asking in the form.
- After successfully entered all the details, click on the submit button.
- Once you click on submit, you will get the acknowledgment message from the state bank of India at your registered email and phone number.
The admit card for the prelim and mains will be released individually. And the score of the main examination will be taken for the final selection for the junior assistance clerical post. All the very best for your exam.