CAIIB 2020: Notification, Exam dates, Syllabus, Application Form, Pattern - Mock247
After finishing the JAIIB test, one can show up for Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Banker (CAIIB) test which is another lead course of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF), Read Full Article here. The goal of CAIIB is to give propelled information important to better dynamic covering Treasury Management, Risk Management, Balance Sheet Management, Credit Management, International Banking, Economic Analysis and so on.
Organization of Banking Studies (IBS) has had the option to set up a solid nearness in South India in banking examines since 2011 by directing different preparing programs on various courses of IIBF. Today, IBS has situated as profoundly appraised establishment among financiers when they choose to get ready for the tests, for example, the bank inner advancement, leader JAIIB/CAIIB, and other ensured IIBF courses.
CAIIB 2020 - Eligibility
Applicants more likely than not finished JAIIB or PART-1 of the Associate Examination, and their participation membership ought not to be financially past due.
CAIIB 2020 - SUBJECTS OF EXAMINATION
- Compulsory Paper
- Advanced Bank Management
- Bank Financial Management
- Elective Papers (Candidates to choose any one of their Choice)
- Corporate Banking
- Rural Banking
- International Banking
- Retail Banking
- Co-operative Banking
- Financial Advising
- Human Resources Management
- Risk Management
- Central Banking
- Treasury Management
There is no exclusion in any of the above subject/s for earlier capability/s. The Institute has acquainted electives with giving open doors for the possibility to represent considerable authority in their preferred vertical. Up-and-comers may pick the elective in the region they are as of now working or in the territory, they might want to work in the future. It is recommended that the applicants may pick the elective in the zone they are as of now working and later move to other elective as this will empower fitting aptitudes/develop for dealing with various financial verticals.
CAIIB 2020 - PASSING CRITERIA
A base imprint for going in a specific subject is 50 out of 100. Be that as it may if an up-and-comer verifies at any rate 45 checks in each subject with a total of half stamps for example 150 stamps in total in all subjects of previously mentioned papers in a solitary endeavor will likewise be proclaimed as passed.
CAIIB 2020 - TIME LIMIT FOR PASSING THE EXAMINATION
- There are four endeavors in 2 years that are given to a possibility to breeze through this test upon once more enlistment.
- The competitor who can't breeze through the test inside a stipulated timeframe of two years or inside four passable endeavors needs to re-select himself once again
- Upon once again enrollment, the applicant will be given 4 additional endeavors to clear this test. In the event that any up-and-comer who can't clear his/her pending paper(s) inside four endeavors needs to return in all the three papers.
CAIIB 2020 - EXAMINATION FEES
- 1st Attempt: Rs. 2700/- (Plus GST)
- 2nd Attempt: Rs. 1000/- (Plus GST)
- 3rd Attempt: Rs. 1000/- (Plus GST)
- 4th Attempt: Rs. 1000/- (Plus GST)
It is important to note that candidates are required to register for every attempt separately.
CAIIB 2020 - PATTERN OF EXAMINATION
- Question Paper will contain 100 target types various decision inquiries for 100 imprints including questions dependent on contextual analyses/case lets. The Institute may anyway change the number of inquiries to be posed for a subject.
- The assessment will be held in Online Mode as it were.
- There won't be negative stamping for wrong answers.
Questions for the assessment will be posed for:
- Information testing
- Applied handle
- Investigative/coherent piece
- Critical thinking
- Case examination
- 100+ Mock Tests
- SSC CGL Mock Test Tier 1
- SSC CGL Mock Test Tier 2
- SBI Clerk Mock Test Prelims
- SBI Clerk Mock Test Mains
- RBI Assistant Mock Test Prelims
- RBI Assistant Mock Test Mains
All The Best For Your Exams.